Dare to Learn Game
This game includes three sets of cards, which can be played separately as three independent game sessions, or one after the other, in one single session.
With the game, you can spark dialogue about learning strategies in organisations, rethink existing ideas with a twist and take insights into action.
Designed for flexible use, the game is great for increasing participation in workshops, L&D away days and larger events. It can be used inside training programmes as an interactive exercise as well as in meetings with small groups.
What is in the box:
- 15 REFLECT CARDS: Use as an ice-breaker to create dialogue on learning.
- 15 RETHINK CARDS; Use as a brainstorming tool to spark new ideas.
- 12 ACT CARDS (6 x Dare and 6 x Learn): Use to transform insights into action.
- 6 LICENCE TO DARE CARDS: Deal one for each player at the beginning of a game session.
- Game instructions and a downloadable game instructions presentation
Players: 3-10 players at a time with one deck. (3-5 players is recommended for each set of cards at a time. Two teams could play different sets at the same time eg 1 group of 3-5 with Reflect cards and 1 group of 3-5 with Rethink cards)
Duration: 5-15min flexible use per set of cards.
When to use:
- Workshops and learning events
- Team meetings
- Learning & Development programs
- Customer gifts
- Dare to Learn festival participants: Use to engage colleagues back at work to explore learning strategies and bring them to the world of Dare to Learn