The organization workshop is a gamified leadership simulation developed by power+systems. We are certified facilitators of the organization workshop and have facilitated the experience with leaders all over the world.
Using unique, immersive exercises and strategic frameworks grounded in proven methodology, the Organization Workshop shapes leaders with lasting impact.
How it works
The Organization Workshop gets to the heart of partnership in organization life – why partnership is critical to organizational success, what gets in the way of it developing, and the role of leaders in making it happen. Here, participants are given a whole new lens for seeing, understanding and moving past the roadblocks to success. They are dropped into roles as top executives, middle managers, workers and customers interacting in a fast-paced environment, experiencing situations that regularly occur in these positions. Very quickly it all becomes real–just like what they face day-to-day.
“Very nice and professional team. Gamified Workshop: A strong tool to understand the key of success for a team. Easy, fun and powerful.”
– Fanny Laude, T&C Project Director, Accor Hotels
What Participants Come Away With
Throughout the Organization Workshop participants are taught vital new perspectives about organizational life. But the real value is putting that learning into action. They walk away energized, motivated and better able to successfully lead their organization.
- They’ll be more in touch with issues others in the organization are facing and better able to deal with them constructively.
- They’ll work more effectively up, down, and across organizational lines.
- They’ll have the ability to break down bureaucratic barriers to create productive new synergies.
- They’ll be able to provide leadership that addresses issues systemically rather than personally.
In short, they are significantly more primed to help your organization succeed.
“The Leadership simulation exceeded my expectations and was by far the most interesting training on organisational dynamics!! What’s more, concrete examples on how you can change your behavior! Having seen many trainings, very few are leading to personal aha experiences and this definitely did!”
– Jenni Suomela, VP, Business Control, Commercial, Finnair Oyj