Why is Design Thinking Important in Corporate Learning?
Design Thinking is the C-suite “soft” skill (cognitive and social skills), which has witnessed the greatest growth in demand in recent years. – Gartner
In this participative workshop we explore how to use the power of design thinking in leading teams – to apply across organisational functions from HR to marketing and general management.
The event is facilitated by the CEO of World of Insights, Eliza Hochman and we are joined by leadership expert and learning facilitator Nigel Murphy.
Oct 20th Workshop Flow
2.00 pm CET
Welcome to Zoom! Bring your own coffee or tea.
Design Thinking as a Leadership Skill
Nigel Murphy explores how you can use Design Thinking to develop your point of view and practice of leadership in a way that engages the hearts and minds of employees and customers.
A Design Thinking Game for Leaders
Eliza Hochman facilitates a highly engaging design thinking game in small groups online. To experience the whole Design Thinking cycle, participants will create user personas and build prototypes to solve pressing problems in this fast-paced collaborative workshop.
How to Apply Design Thinking in Practise
Nigel and Eliza will lead us to explore practical skills to apply design thinking in leadership:
- Build a habit of Feedback
- Cultivate a climate of Collaboration
- Listen without judgement
4.30 pm CET
End of Workshop.
What you get
- Understand what design thinking is and how it can be used in HR and leadership development.
- Experience how to design human centered solutions to wicked problems.
- Create new connections and energy in an exclusive group.
- Expert surgeries for designing human centered learning and training.
- Job-aid to apply learning in practice, and
- A Game Changer Certificate for completing the workshop.
Expertly facilitated by
Eliza is a thought leader and facilitator on learning and organisational change. A design thinker by heart, she is the CEO of World of Insights and a visiting lecturer at Vlerick, HEC Paris and Henley Business School.
Nigel is a leadership expert and learning architect (formerly Korn Ferry, Centre for Creative Leadership) who designs and delivers hybrid development journeys for clients across EMEA.